Chime Live Explainer Video
Chime Live Features
Creating Choreographed Experiences
Our Virtual Event Producers and Project Managers work with customers to choreograph the participant experience.
Check out our three-step process: Pre-event, during event, and post-event.
- Allow your registrants to login (through a secure URL) up to two weeks ahead of time
- Assign pre-conference work, share trade show maps and educational resources, or include early VIP access to networking tools and other features
- Hosting a charity or social event? Allow everyone early access to the guest book, images, videos, or donor platforms
3. After Your Event
- Keep your Chime Live platform online as a post-event resource to extend learning or engagement
- Share chaptered video recordings with audiences in different time zones so no one misses out
- View event data and analytics to help demonstrate engagement and ROI
What Our Customers Say:
“The Chime web app looked great in our branding and was easy to use for our participants.”
“The feedback we have had both from our client and our team on the platform has been extremely positive. Clients have told us that Chime is one of the most professional and slick platforms they have seen.”
“Chime Live allowed our Analysts to access various Zoom links in one place, which meant organization of the day was made much simpler. The platform looked very professional and was a great touch.”
Virtual & Hybrid Event Case Studies
Get inspired for your next hybrid, virtual, or in-person event. Scroll through pictures that display the breadth and depth of our creative, production, and technology services. At the same time, see our collection of smaller meetings and events. Whatever type and size event, wherever our clients are, we have the end-to-end solution to meet you wherever you are in the planning process.