If you are fed up of the challenges of getting attendees to download event apps from the app store or want them to access an app from multiple devices (i.e desktop, tablet and phone) then your frustration ends here. We have a solution – let me introduce you to:
Chime Cirrus – the latest cloud-based service from Concise which offers the fully customisable branding and streamlined navigation that you have come to expect from Concise, but is available from any device.
Quick and easy to access, and with nothing to download or install, Chime Cirrus is the perfect BYOD companion for any event.
So if you are looking for a BYOD event app solution that your attendees will find quick and easy to access, and love to use, give us a call or complete the enquiry form and we’ll introduce you to Chime Cirrus.
We are proud to announce the launch of the latest version of our event app.
New features include:
* Enhanced document security (with individual watermarking on document downloads)
* Comparative voting - showing results side by side
* New polling countdown timer with music
* Attendee directory with chat
* Improved forum for delegates to share ideas and thoughts
* Chime Check-In with drag'n'drop table planner and VIP notifications, to speed your attendees through check-in
Join our webinar TODAY at 12:00 PM EST with Brandon Goodman to learn how to apply Six Sigma and other principles to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…