With us now in the throes of summer and Wimbledon in full swing – the season for queuing is here. As most of us can testify, queuing or getting ‘in line’ can be exhausting, frustrating and tense. Apparently, we Brits love a queue but is there really any need for your guests to join the end of the line?
Corporate hospitality has grown in popularity as a fun and hugely valuable way to spend quality time with valued clients, and potential business contacts taking the Q out of the ‘eQuation’ can make for a really great first impression.
At some of this year’s most prestigious sporting occasions we have had the pleasure of supporting clients in welcoming guests at events – from the Sony Champions League final in Cardiff to the Aegon Tennis Championships at Queens, exciting Formula 1 races worldwide to Old Mutual Rugby Union games at Twickenham.
Our Chime check in is capable of ‘checking in’ up to 10,000 people – which means your guests arrival is registered and if appropriate seated within moments. Chime Check-In enables you to keep the process smooth and speedy, while giving you a comprehensive, real-time overview of arrivals.
- Personalised welcome: add notes to guest names so that registration staff can greet them appropriately
- Go anywhere: ‘Check-In’ works even without an internet connection, and runs on iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Scale up your registration team: the app updates in seconds across multiple devices via a wi-fi network that we provide
- Update guest lists right up to the last minute
If you’re running an event with delegates and high-profile VIPs expected, there is nothing worse than a queue!
Find out more about how you can welcome your guests in style here
Each Fall season Concise supports hundreds of conferences and meetings. In 2017 we’re expecting an even busier season than ever before. It’s going to be especially busy in September, October and November according to the event directors we project manage alongside.
Feeling stressed yet?
Don’t be. It’s entirely possible to enjoy that summer vacation you’re earned with a few simple event planning steps, ensuring a stress-free and successful Autumn.
1) Identify staff summer vacation schedules Event directors can’t do it all. You need your team available for planning and executing on schedule. Is your colleague responsible for session agendas and speaker presentations taking July off to cruise the Norwegian Fjords? Ask them to first share their calendar so you can plan accordingly.
2) Get leadership buy-in By asking leaders to confirm conference goals from the start of the summer you’re encouraging them to offer their input throughout the planning of the event. Leaders need to know your project milestones don’t start when the leaves change color. They’ll support you with budget and event strategy sign-off if you ask them before the summer break
3) Plan in June and July It only makes sense to secure resources ahead of time. Whether booking a venue, setting up your registration page or selecting live polling event technology be sure to plan ahead. You’ll beat the business crowd and have time for the finer details once everyone is back in the office.
Concise were thrilled to sponsor the 6th Annual event of ‘A Day in the Life of #Med Comms 2017’.
For one day only, medcomm specialists from all around the globe shared, via Twitter, what was happening in their part of world. The day saw 1,009 tweets from 299 contributors reaching 203,246 accounts and clocking up 936,381 impressions! A noticeable increase from last year’s activities.
Our colleagues across the oceans were busy contributing throughout the day, starting with Hong Kong who shared our first post wishing everyone a ‘Happy #medcomms day’ with the London team following a few hours later with a short animation of a disappearing #medcomms cake! (And very tasty it was too!).
We also ran a very successful #medcomms Quiz during the day with Michele Ukele, from Synergy Vision, announced as the lucky winner of the iPod Touch. Congratulations once again from everyone at Concise.
The day was deemed a huge success and ended with a lovely post from our Client Services Director, Stan Park as the sunset over the Pacific Ocean in San Francisco. Here’s to 2018 #medcomms day!
At home, at work or at the venue, Chime Live connects everyone via live video stream enabling you to carry on with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Eyeforpharma is going virtual and so can you for your next Pharma meeting with Chime Live, our video streaming serv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Pivoting to Digital Events? Chime Live combines high quality video streaming in our award-winning Chime attendee p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…