Financial clients need secure event apps, so it’s important to routinely test and challenge the security and reliability of suppliers’ systems as part of their due diligence. Concise Group has a culture of transparency and commitment to compliance, so we’re proud to announce our Helios FSQS supplier accreditation, which recognizes the highest standards in security, quality, and innovation.
Phil O’Brien, CEO of Concise Group, said:
“The FSQS accreditation enables Concise to service an even broader range of financial services clients. We have a culture of transparency and being FSQS accredited demonstrates our commitment to compliance. The certification process is rigorous and proves Concise is a trustworthy name in the financial industry. We are delighted to have earned accreditation.”
The team at the London office of Concise got their mixers and oven mitts at the ready to bake their finest cakes a charity bake sale to raise funds for the Pembridge Hospice with the generous of support of neighbouring businesses. Despite the very warm weather the tasty treats sale raised an amazing £250.
The Pembridge Hospice, based in Ladbroke Grove, helps people living with a terminal illness and their families to make the most of their time. The hospice relies on donations to fund rehabilitation and massage therapies, an over night familyroom and other little things that make a big difference. It was great to be able to contribute. We look forward to repeating the sale in the future.
We are always keen to share what we are learning all the time about making your healthcare and pharmaceutical meetings a success.
Jo Merriman, Business Development and Marketing Manager at Concise, outlines the key things organisers need to consider when planning an event.
We hope you find our favourite four areas to consider in event planning useful:
1. Know who will be in the room. Are they spectators, participants, VIPs, or spies who come with an agenda bearing in mind that participants can switch between categories? The challenge with spectators is to get them involved, while that with spies is to create an event that connects with them emotionally. Participants learn best through action. VIPs need an experience that makes them feel their time has been well spent.
2. Remember the power of storytelling. Weaving a story into your content will pay dividends.
3. Don’t be afraid of technology. Rather than being a distraction, mobile phone apps, such as Chime, can be a vehicle to enable participants to connect with the content.
4. Network, network, network.
Establish goals for your meeting ahead of time. Define what data you want to track, how it will be tracked, and how you will calculate your return on investment (ROI). Recording and analysis of data can be facilitated by an app that takes the grind out of what can otherwise be a major task.
Recorded 1 November 2017 at a MedComms Networking event in Oxford. Take a look ...
Further information about Chime can be found here.
With us now in the throes of summer and Wimbledon in full swing – the season for queuing is here. As most of us can testify, queuing or getting ‘in line’ can be exhausting, frustrating and tense. Apparently, we Brits love a queue but is there really any need for your guests to join the end of the line?
Corporate hospitality has grown in popularity as a fun and hugely valuable way to spend quality time with valued clients, and potential business contacts taking the Q out of the ‘eQuation’ can make for a really great first impression.
At some of this year’s most prestigious sporting occasions we have had the pleasure of supporting clients in welcoming guests at events – from the Sony Champions League final in Cardiff to the Aegon Tennis Championships at Queens, exciting Formula 1 races worldwide to Old Mutual Rugby Union games at Twickenham.
Our Chime check in is capable of ‘checking in’ up to 10,000 people – which means your guests arrival is registered and if appropriate seated within moments. Chime Check-In enables you to keep the process smooth and speedy, while giving you a comprehensive, real-time overview of arrivals.
- Personalised welcome: add notes to guest names so that registration staff can greet them appropriately
- Go anywhere: ‘Check-In’ works even without an internet connection, and runs on iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Scale up your registration team: the app updates in seconds across multiple devices via a wi-fi network that we provide
- Update guest lists right up to the last minute
If you’re running an event with delegates and high-profile VIPs expected, there is nothing worse than a queue!
Find out more about how you can welcome your guests in style here
Planning a corporate holiday party? Make life easier by using Check-In. Check-In enables organizers and their staff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
More investors are demanding presentations that are concise, relevant and easily digestible. Here’s how Fund Manage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
When a lot is riding on your pitch, you need it to be engaging, inspiring and impressive to fundraise and secure ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…