With the competing calls on time the temptation for attendees to leave booking onto a session to last minute or just ‘pop in’ to an event can be a real challenge for the event managers and organisers putting on training programmes. Maintaining the integrity of the standards set by professional bodies and ensuring the attendance a training and accurately captured and recognised is as important for those who take the time to attend as it is to the guardians of the CPD points being credited.
At Concise our clients are using the Check-in service to go ‘paperless’ and streamline how they capture attendance at their training sessions.
To welcome attendees/delegates:
- Speedy check–in using an electronic signature (id can be verified by hosts) with minimum fuss
- Time of arrival and leaving the sessions is logged
- Attendee can be issued with a personalised pin number for session sign in at longer training events - guarantees they are credited with the correct CPD credits
- Attendance and exit can be captured and logged throughout the day
- Attendee lists are uploaded into the app prior to the event from excel
- Late registrations and ‘walk-ins’ can be added and personalised pin codes issued
- Advanced search and filtering functionality enables speedy check-in
- Check-in can be done on multiple devices with live synchronisation
- Can customise their lists on the app to reflect multiple sessions and search fields
- Post event data showing sessions attended for allocation of CPD points easily exported on excel for sending onto professional bodies
Everyone’s a winner…
Sessions are likely to be well attended right up to the end of the training
Points are credited in a timely manner for certificates to be issued
Event organisers can see which sessions are most popular and allocate resources accordingly in real time.